Friday, March 30, 2012

How to remove user authentication for my report server.

Hi Experts,
I had tried to remove report authentication (on a report-by-report
basis), select
a report in the Report Manager, then select the Properties tab and
select the very bottom radio button that says 'Credentials are not
required' and then 'Apply.'
I have tried above things but after doing like that report is not
rendring it is showng error that
credential is not set.
So please tell what to do... This i done for a single report only
suppoese if i want to remove authentication from my report server it
self then what to do, how i can implement that.
Or can any body tell me how to remove authentication from my report
server so that any body can run the report and it should not ask any
user name or pass word.
Regards
DineshI presume that you are using Shared Data source,then open your project and go
to shared data source. click properties and there you select "Credentials not
required", and before doing that go to the "Edit" data source and click on
Advance and click on security "UserID" give the admin user id or an Id
equivalent to admin.
Amarnath, MCTS.
"Dinesh" wrote:
> Hi Experts,
> I had tried to remove report authentication (on a report-by-report
> basis), select
> a report in the Report Manager, then select the Properties tab and
> select the very bottom radio button that says 'Credentials are not
> required' and then 'Apply.'
> I have tried above things but after doing like that report is not
> rendring it is showng error that
> credential is not set.
> So please tell what to do... This i done for a single report only
> suppoese if i want to remove authentication from my report server it
> self then what to do, how i can implement that.
> Or can any body tell me how to remove authentication from my report
> server so that any body can run the report and it should not ask any
> user name or pass word.
> Regards
> Dinesh
>

No comments:

Post a Comment