Friday, March 30, 2012

How to remove replication?

Hi, all.
I have two server(Svr01, Svr02) that are replicated each other (Merge replication).
Svr01 must be Publisher distributor.. but, by mistake Svr02 is set to distributor, publisher. (Publisher/distributor are on the same comp..)

I want to fix this..
How?

I think I have to remove replication on both side and Reset from the first.
but, I don't know how to remove replication either..

Please reply with any thougt...Use Replication menu option in EM. You can also check stored procedures that can be used to remove it manually (they are all executed in the background when you do it through GUI), but start with EM first.|||Use Replication menu option in EM. You can also check stored procedures that can be used to remove it manually (they are all executed in the background when you do it through GUI), but start with EM first.
I don't understand about EM..
Could you explain more detail..?|||EM is SQL Enterprise Manager.

-PatP

No comments:

Post a Comment