Friday, March 30, 2012

how to remove sharepoint database and service

I'm trying to install doubletake, but it is complaining about SHAREPoint,
unable to connect, etc. That isn't the database I want to connect to anyway
.
Is it possible to remove it and also remove the service for it? I tried to
export it and then delete it, but doubletake continue asking me if I wanted
to start it, probably because the service was still there. Anyway, I'm
looking to clean SHAREPOINT out completely.
I'm using SQL 2005 Express. I don't remember setting up that database nor
do I know where it came from.
Thanks,I'm also getting this error if this helps? SQL Server blocked access to
procedure 'dbo.sp_get_sqlagent_properties' of component 'Agent XPs' because
this component is turned off as part of the security configuration for this
server. A system administrator can enable the use of 'Agent XPs' by using
sp_configure. For more information about enabling 'Agent XPs', see "Surface
Area Configuration" in SQL Server Books Online.
"Jeff Viola" wrote:

> I'm trying to install doubletake, but it is complaining about SHAREPoint,
> unable to connect, etc. That isn't the database I want to connect to anyw
ay.
> Is it possible to remove it and also remove the service for it? I tried
to
> export it and then delete it, but doubletake continue asking me if I wante
d
> to start it, probably because the service was still there. Anyway, I'm
> looking to clean SHAREPOINT out completely.
> I'm using SQL 2005 Express. I don't remember setting up that database nor
> do I know where it came from.
> Thanks,

No comments:

Post a Comment